Puerto Vallarta Charity Support
Puerto Vallarta has a wide array of charities and non-profit organizations that need support either monetarily or physical donations or by volunteering. Click here to receive a list of charities and groups that need your support.
When people ask what kinds of things that we need for various charities-projects…the answer is just about everything!
Here is an updated list, June 2009
- Children’s Cough Syrup
- Hand Sanitizer
- Dental Floss
- Antiseptic Wipes
- White ankle socks, boys 8-12
- Boys-Mens white t-shirts
- Flip Flops sizes 24-26 Mexican sizes
- Black Shoes
- Tennis Shoes
- Backpacks (new only pleased)
- Pencil Boxes
- Colored Markers
- Math Sets
- Face cloths
- Deodorant (mens)
- Diapers ALL sizes
- Canned milk (NIDO)
- Baby wipes
- Chidrens vitamins
- AA batteries
- Children’s craft supplies
- Athletes foot crème
- Newborn “Onesies”
- Baby booties
- Receiving blankets
- PE Equipment
- Books in Spanish – Childrens-Adult
- Board games
- Medical supplies including gauze pads, diabetic supplies, splints, stethoscopes, surgical scrubs, alcohol wipes
- Dry Goods including beans, rice, chicken stock, tomato sauce, cooking oil, lentils
- For our Women Crafters (local rural women)
- Plastic grocery bags
- Sewing supplies
- Fabric scraps
- Bottle caps
- Knitting needles
- Crochet supplies
Clothes! All kinds-sizes but please, only “gently” used if they are used.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need us to make arrangements for pick up.
And as well, I am always in need of magazines & books for patients and waiting rooms.
If you are ever interested in assisting with any of my speakers programs, clinics, visiting a lonely-shut in person I could sure use the assistance. Please let me know!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Pamela Thompson – HealthCare Resources Puerto Vallarta
22 29638 cell 044 322 1077007 Nextel (no charge for cell call) 1456912